Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Friday, December 2, 2016

Little Pine Log Cabin - The Green River Boys

The Angel Of Death
Little Pine Log Cabin
The Green River Boys
Amity Records - Campbellsville, KY

From the back cover: We would like to thank our good friends and neighbors, Henry and Janice Giles for letting us photograph their home as our background for this album. Their home is located on Green River, north of Neatville, Ky. about 3 miles on Why. 76.

The contact address on the back cover was located in Knifley, KY.

Little Pine Log Cabin
Sleep Mother Sleep
One Day At A Time
Are You Washed In The Blood
Walk Around Me Jesus
Oh What A Day
Bells Of Joy
On The Way Home
Heaven's Door Is Closed To Sin
Born Again
The Great Speckled Bird
The Angel Of Death
I Soon Shall Move Away

6 comments:

  1. Great Music. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this.
    Some of them men in the group are my family❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. My uncle Paul , cousin Ernie , and I believe Evenis are some of the ones I remember, the far left one sitting on the ground, looks familiar also , my dad was Vernon , uncle Paul’s wife’s brother .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LJ Tucker is the tall fella on the left… He was a great man passed in 2016

      Delete
  4. LJ Tucker is my grandpa and I remember as a child playing these records and first realizing how amazing they were. I could feel something in my heart when they would sing. Not knowing then it was the Holy Spirit. Such wonderful Godly men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Men of God

    ReplyDelete