Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gospel Hymns And Spirituals - Bobby Dunn And The Sensationals

I Must Tell Jesus
Gospel Hymns And Spirituals
Bobby Dunn And The Sensationals
Palace PST 680

This record is a little outside the type of gospel record that I collect, which is usually Cincinnati area pressings or private press. Although not rare, this record and artist(s) featured are obscure.

The set is a heck of a lot of fun. The vocalists are backed on a number of tracks by a electric guitar, bass and bongos.

Somebody Is Always By My Side
Try Him And See
Climbing Up The Hill
I Can't Begin To Tell You
One Day The Lord Will Call me
Father
Jesus Is With Me
It's Me
I Want To Rest
My God Called Me This Morning
Praise God
I Must Tell Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment